Thursday, 1 June 2017

Summer 2017 - Chic Black Bikini

Hey guys and Happy Friday Eve - sharing some Summer swimwear inspiration from Zaful.com for today's post. Click here to check out Zaful's Black Binki selection for 2017.  They are a trendy boutique that has a great selection of fun pieces for stocking up on this Summer.

To celebrate their three year anniversary they have a ton of cute Summer stock and lots of SALES. Including so many trendy pieces for affordable prices. If you're into the one piece trend (which I am loving) they have a ton of options for less revealing options too. I know shopping for swimwear isn't always fun when it comes to finding the right fit - you'll find plenty of options here!


If you need any cover ups for the beach or pool - I've found a ton of cute ones marked down online now.


Check out some of my swimsuit picks below - everything is linked!



Loving the sporty look of this suit. The top is also a nice change from the standard bikini top.


This one is a favourite! Love the cut of the top and the cut outs on the bottoms. The high cut of the bottoms is a nice change too!


Love the details on the bottom of this suit. The top is super feminine with the pretty ruffle details. This top would also look so cute mixed with other print bottoms.

I love the simple strap detail on this bikini. It also comes in other colours too! Now on SALE for under $15!!!



Such a pretty Off the shoulder suit. Perfect if you want a more conservative suit. I also love how cute this one would look with jean cut offs. Perfect for vacation!


You can't go wrong with simple. I love this versatile suit with the zipper detail. Again this suit is great for if you want more coverage. It's also super flattering for different body types.

When it comes to my style I always find myself leaning towards less is more. You really can't go wrong with a Black swimsuit. Black is flattering on everyone and always chic. I also love that you can mix and match other tops or bottoms with your Black swimsuits. If you're looking to add to your swimwear collection this summer you will find a ton of options on Zaful's website. Hurry on over for their Summer sale - right now they have free shipping over $30 USD. I love saving money where I can when shopping so if you sign up for their newsletter you will also receive 10% off your purchase. Happy Shopping ladies!!

Hope you guys have a great weekend and thank you for reading! Follow me on Instagram to keep up @paigeshealyn


Disclaimer - I have been offered the chance to collaborate with Zaful. This post is not sponsored and I do not make commission off of sales through these links. As always thank you for your support on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment