Monday, August 7, 2017

Summer to Fall: Transitional Pieces

The past few nights we've had some Fall like weather. Has me so excited for the upcoming season, Halloween ETC. That being said it is only August haha.
So while I wanted to share some items I'm dreaming of for Fall ... I tried to keep it realistic to pieces you could actually wear through August and September. Hope you check them out!

Here we go:

Love this adorable Black Peplum style top. It's chic and simple, I love that it has some cute details. This top would look adorable with denim cut offs for now and then layered under jackets in the cooler weather:
 
This Green Army jacket is great for over t-shirt dresses on cooler nights. Then layered with more Fall pieces and booties later on:
 
I love a grey sweater for every season lol. This one has cute bow details on it that make it extra adorable. Will be perfect all Fall/Winter. I'd style it with shorts for now:

You can never go wrong with a neutral cardigan. They can take you through every season. Wear it at night time now (and places that CRANK their AC lol) Then layer this baby up all Fall long:


Thank you for stopping by and supporting this blog. Keep updated with me on Instagram @paigeshealyn

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. car accessories

    ReplyDelete