Monday, September 11, 2017

Boyfriend Cardi

Wearing one of my favourite b o y f r i e n d cardigans for this post. No worries girls, this boyfriend keeps you warm all Winter long lol! This one is from last year and I wore it a ton! I've already styled it on Instagram this year. It's one of those pieces you wont regret owning. I already grabbed it in Grey for the Fall/Winter. Shop my cardigan + other colours here

Next I want to talk about this scarf from Jewelry Bean. It's thick and good quality which makes it look more expensive then it is. I love the neutral stitching on it. It would style perfectly with a Beige or Taupe moto jacket.

If you're interested in shopping some scarves use my code "Paigeshealyn" to save 20%.




Thank you for reading. Enjoy your week! :)

*This scarf was gifted to me as part of a collaboration with Jewelry Bean. All opinions are my own. Thank you for your support*








1 comment: