Sunday, February 11, 2018

Current favourites!

If you follow a few bloggers I'm sure you've seen a version of this top via Instagram before. It's one of my favourites right now. I always say I love versatile pieces, this thermal is nothing short of that. I have it in Beige and white and wear it a couple times a week!


** Shop the look below **





Top: Urban Planet (sold out online but available in store), Similar, Another option, Free People version
Black Lace Bralette: Amazon (LOL I'm a weirdo)Similar style
Plain grey booties: Old Navy (I know you can barely see them)Exact in other colours - grey sold out, Similar
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Love Jumbo cross body Here
Hat: Forever 21 Exact, Another option

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure if you follow a few bloggers, you've seen a version of this top on Instagram before. It's currently one of my favorites https://dissertationwritinghelp.uk/order-dissertation-online/. I always say that I love versatile pieces, and this thermal is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent service, ordered on a Friday and items arrived next day! Also fantastic prices, all beauty discount code the particular cosmetic products uses for half the price I usually pay. Would definitely recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. Electronics & Accessories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extremely accommodating investment funds and prizes by utilizing Voucher Codes and their client care answer rapidly tax advisor. Assuming you're encountering any issue with the codes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is definitely not a compelling method for getting the notice of your expected businesses Best Discount code site
    Kitchen With Dining
    Top Brands Shoes For Men And Women
    Prepping Up For Summer Skin
    Perfect Swimsuit
    Blue Sea Holidays
    london travel guide
    Emporio Armani
    Beach Vacations. The introductory letter is your opportunity to give a little character to your resume.

    ReplyDelete